Thursday, October 6, 2011

Chicken Wire Frame

After I finished the picture wall, I could not just leave the frame that was previously on the wall alone. In fact I was able to make two functional things out of a picture that would have otherwise just sat in our basement. 
I will show you soon what I did with the outer frame, but today I would like to show off the inner frame.
 First I spray painted the frame a teal color that I am currently obsessed with. Once it was dry I hot glued some chicken wire to the back. The chicken wire was my only purchase for this project, and at $3, I think that is a good deal! After the chicken wire was on, I hot glued some felt scraps on so that the chicken wire was not coming off, and there were no more sharp edges. 

I am using this frame as part of my Jamberry set up. I use this frame on an easel at parties to display the nail shield styles I currently have in stock. So far it is working out well, easy to see the designs, and everyone likes the chicken wire. 

I think this is a great idea to use for memos and pictures also. 

Here is my typical Jamberry Party set up. 
 Just in case you have not heard about Jamberry nail shields, they are an awesome alternative to nail polish. They do not chip, and come in awesome intricate designs you can't get with nail polish. 
 In this picture, my nail shields had been on my toes for about 4 weeks, and still looking pretty great! 
 My nails grow out before my nail shields come off! 
 Aren't my sweet niece's fingers the cutest? 
 She loves them! 
Let me know if you would like some free samples and a catalog. We have a buy three, get one free special right now! And a ton of new fall, and holiday styles! I love them, and I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...