Monday, September 19, 2011

Glass reinvented

Have you ever had craft supplies for a project for over a year and finally done it, and then wondered why it took you so long? No, just me? I seem to have a few things like this. My craft stash is getting quite full! This was one of those projects.

These have been all over the internet, but I still wanted to share my version. If you need a certain piece of glass, but can not find it or do not want to spend a fourtune, this is the project for you.

So easy, I am really kicking myself for waiting so long.
You just need a few supplies, E-6000 glue and your glassware that you want to work with. The cheaper the better I say, I got mine from the dollar store.
You simply add some glue where you want to attach your glass pieces, put them together.
Then you set something heavy on them and let them sit for awhile. I set mine aside for 24 hours. 
Now they are ready to use! I used mine at a Jamberry party for a vase, and place for some chocolate covered strawberries. 


Now the hurricane is part of my fall decor, and the pedestal plate is all ready for some sort of cake :)

If you need some new decor consider this, and you can use all types of plates not just glass. 
I love this idea! 
Have a fantastic week! 
   

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love this. Now I just need that glue. Doubt it's anywhere around here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...