Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finished Baby's Room

Baby's room is finished and I finally took pictures. It is exciting to know that in just a few weeks I can show the baby it's room. It will also be nice to know if it will be a boy room, or a girl room.

Pictures are not very good, but I promise the room looks pretty great. Not typical baby nursery, but I am really liking the bright bold colors.

View from door, girl version 
 View from door. Curtains, changing table, dresser. I still really hope to make a new diaper changing pad cover, but we shall see.
 Rocking chair ready to sing a sweet baby to sleep.
 The girl pendant, with Abigail on it.
 Girl bedding

 Mobile with animals. Slightly boyish, so I might change it if the baby is a girl.
 View from the rocking chair. I will add a growth chart above the toy box once I know what the baby is.
 Baby boy version. No name on the pendant yet, but it will most likely be Bryson or Bryce. For now everything is just pinned together.

 I hope that the baby likes it. But no matter what it is the baby's room, and I can not wait to get this little one home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...