Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big Bro Shirt

I am a bag blogger, but I have a really good excuse. We are expecting our second baby! We are really thrilled! Check for more on our family blog to see updates on our new addition's status. Expect lots of baby crafting in the future!

It so happened that my Mom was coming to visit shortly after we found out. I really wanted to tell her in a special way, and in person. I made Brady a special shirt to tell her the news and I videotaped her reaction.

Brady was not feeling photogenic, but here is his reverse applique shirt. It turned out okay, but I was not happy with the quality of the shirt I found. Next shirt I make for him will be much better. 
 Here is the video of my mom's reaction. Love it!

Grandma sees Brady from Melissa Yeats on Vimeo.
And their picture after. Everyone is so excited and we can not wait to meet our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...