Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two year old Fairy Outfit

For Brady's 2 year old friend, Dacia's birthday I made her some dress up clothes. They are fun and girly and I think she will have fun with them.
The ribbon, ready to bake in the oven at 250 for about 20 minutes or so. This makes the cute corkers, perfect for bows too.
Here is the tutu, with green and white tulle, pink ribbon, and a pink daisy flower. The tulle is sewn into the pink and white cute elastic.
The fairy wand is a wooden dowel with ribbon wrapped around it, flowers hot glued on top and the cute corker ribbons.
I did not purchase the wings, but lets just say I got them from one of my favorite cheap places where everything is a dollar. I sewed and glued the flower on to coordinate with the rest of the outfit.
This is the head band. It is the pink elastic, with corker ribbons.
Her outfit is complete. Cute! Other than the wings, I had most of these things in my stash. This combined with a Alphabet floor puzzle should be a great present for cute Dacia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Could you please tell me why you put the ribbon in the oven?
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrapping the ribbon around the dowels, and baking it for a bit, turns straight ribbon into little curly q's. The boring ribbon turns into curly little corkers.
    Does that make sense? I hope so. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...