Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sesame Street Birthday

Yesterday was Brady's 2nd birthday bash. He had a Sesame Street party in honor of his obsession with Elmo and Sesame Street. As normal I made quite a few things for his party. I was too busy being hostess and did not have time to take good pics, sorry.

First was the Elmo invite.


Brady's Elmo party shirt. I finally did some freezer paper stenciling, super fun!
Front of shirt

Back of shirt

I tried to make Elmo cupcakes, on a cupcake stand I made. Not up to my standards, but Brady still likes them.


Elmo and Cookie monster party hats.

We had a Elmo coloring/craft table.

Adult party favors, cookies on a stick.

Kid party favors, mini crayon rolls, with note pads.


What a great day for our sweet boy! Can't believe he is two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...