Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby dress

First off, I know I am a terrible blogger, but I have excuses. I won't bore you with them, but I am ready to share some crafty things.

I made this super cute baby dress using this amazing free pattern for my dear friend, Michelle's baby, Megan. She is so stinking cute, and she needed me to make her a dress.

The pattern was really little, so I just expanded it, and I think it was more Meagan's size. Because I do not have a surger, it is not as finished as I would like, but that is okay. (Don't mind the brown horse in the background, she is always in the way!)

I love the little ties. Have I mentioned I need a little girl?

She also needed a little bow.

I attached it to a clip so that she can wear it.

Love it! I could make little girl things, all day, even if no one wears them! Seriously try the pattern, so easy, and cute! Hopefully tomorrow I will show you what I made her cutie big sister. Check back!

1 comment:

  1. It is super cute! I will take a picture of her in it and of course you need to show everyone the super cute matching doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...