Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little jewlery

I am back! I hope to show you what I have been up to soon.

Along with Resurrection Sunday, it was also my Mom's birthday on Easter. Sadly we couldn't be there to celebrate with her this year, so we sent her a few things.

Along with an some shirts and a dress, Brady colored his Grandma a card, and I made her some jewelry.

Brady's card


I made this matching necklace, bracelet, and earrings. The necklace is long, and the set can dress up a simple outfit easily.

This blue necklace is a bit out of my Mom's comfort zone, but it is still neat.

Making jewelry is really very easy once you get a few essential tools. You can get inspiration from jewelry at stores, and normally make them a lot cheaper. Try it is you haven't yet, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...