Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Hudson

Today was our good friend's from Texas, 1st birthday. They truly grow up too fast!

I made him a little present for his big day.

I had seen the idea on this blog, and I really liked it.
He is made out of felt, and his parts attach with velcro.


A pocket to put his extra parts.

I hope he likes it also. Brady did, I would have made him one, but I ran out of potato colored felt.
My crazy model.



I also made Hudson a bib. It has a light weight vinyl so that it can easily be wiped off. Brady was so messy from 12 to 19 months, so I hope that they can use it.




Lastly, I will be taking some time off from blogging. I will have some great crafts to show off after Easter, but until then, check out some of the other great blogs I follow. Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...