Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crochet bag

With all my new crochet and knitting projects stuff is everywhere. Because I crochet and knit while watching tv, I was storing everything in plastic bags, in between the couch and the end table. Though you could not see the stuff, I knew it was there, unorganized, and driving me crazy.

So I decided to make a tote bag, to store everything in, and keep it organized. I really love this tote. If I made another one, there would be so many things I would change. I did not have a pattern, and the construction is very poor, but it works.

On the inside I added a pocket for knitting and crochet needles, and on the other side pockets for markers, circular knitting needles, and other stuff.

I also added a pocket on the outside for all of those free patterns I get from Hobby Lobby.

So much better!

Now I am ready to crochet and knit in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...