Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bear Pants

*First off, my posts are going to be very spread out for the next few weeks.
Unfortunately in the 5 seconds that Brady grabbed the camera yesterday, he managed to break it. :( This is the 3rd camera in a year!)
The first one, broke on it's own, a lens problem. Then we bought a cheap replacement. Shortly after Jeremy received a nice camera as a reward from work. I really liked that one. Because it was a prize it did not come with a receipt. So it was very frustrating when something on it broke, which causes it to take blurry pictures, and we could not get it fixed with a warranty. We would have to pay to get it fixed, so we set that one aside, and used the cheaper one. Now Brady has broken the cheaper one. So my plan is to send in the nice one and have it fixed, and hopefully have a camera back soon.
Long story short, we will be without a camera for a while so my posts will be boring. Sorry :(*

Brady got a new Bear, read about it here, on my family blog. We went to build a bear, but those little clothes are so expensive! Four dollars for a tiny bear shirt, are they serious?!?

So I made some little pants on my own. I was going to use an old onesie as a shirt, but Brady thought the bear did not like it, so it is a shirtless bear.
Fabric cut and ready to sew.

Make sure his pants have a tail hole.

Bearemy is all ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...