Sunday, January 31, 2010

Famous!

I am freaking out! I am famous, well in blog land.

Just reading my blogs like I do every day, and I started reading the newest post on one of my top three blogs, Prudent Baby. I love reading what these ladies do, and how talented they are.

So, I am just reading along, and all the sudden I see my bib! What how did that get there?
Every once in awhile they show what some of their readers have done with their patterns/tutorials, and they showed mine. Yay! I was/am shocked, but elated. I did not contact them, somehow they found me, and I don't think the bib is even that good, but I am still excited to be recognized. Read this post to see more.

1 comment:

  1. HA! We are always lurking about on sites that link to us. We both LOOOOVE to see what y'all make from our DIYs. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...